Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bad Day

Guys i had a really bad day yesterday...i think it was one of the shitiest days i've had in my life
When i woke up in the morning(12 noon may not be morning for everyone but it is to those who have stayed up till 4.00 a.m!!)...i saw that the depressing rain was back after a whole week of absence.....ugh!

I had a really important date with a really important friend and now i would have to sit in the house reading ATLAS SHRUGGED...true it is a great philosophical book by Ayn Rand...and i love her books....but this ones just too slow!!....god!....if you thought fountainhead was bulky, wait till you get your hands on this!....i am half way through it and the main protagonist, the typical Ayn Rand HERO is not yet introduced...and the question "WHO IS JOHN GALT?" is bugging me like hell!!....coming back to the point...i called my friend to postpone the date and resigned to my fate...this rain is not gonna stop for another coupla days...

by the evening i was ready to tear out the hair from my head one-by-one to releave me of my boredom...just then my pals from near my house beckoned me to a game of football...football in this torrential rains?...in the mucky paddy fields?...you bet! i said-"you're on guys!"...but then i realized i dont have shoes out here...i left them at my hostel in BIT...oh! what the f**k...i'll play barefeet!!

so there i was playing barefoot amongst guys with football boots that have hard studs on the soles...and all sorts of small sharp stones and clutter was strewn around the playing field....within a few minutes and a few cuts and bruises later i realized that this was a bad bad idea...i was playing in the midfield and was backtraking to stop the striker of the opposing team...who was charging towards our goal...and before i knew it there was a searing burning sensation on the underside of the sole of my feet...i pulled up in pain...and what i saw was straight out of a horror film!...the skin from the underside of my right foot was dangling from my heel...ouch!... blood...blood...and more blood...the next hour was a haze...my mates taking me to the doctors'(he too was amazed at the injury-"I have never seen anything quite like this in my life!")...then home...and left alone to lick my wounds...(no not literaly)

Well...there i was cursing myself for my foolishness...but more was in store for me...remember the friend i had cancelled a date with?...well, instead of the sympathy that i was expecting i got the accusation that i postponed the date because of the rain but because i wanted to play football!!...ugh..crap
Then i switched on the T.V. to watch my favorite team Czech Republic in action....and they lost 2-0 to Ghana....of all teams Ghana!
the day sucked big time.....and my fortune for the day in orkut?......you will accomplish a great feat today!



off the mark(for BITians only):-
sujit beat gvs at aoe.....
gvs shaved his moustache.....
adi is in BIT...you know why....(Senapati asshole)

(for non-BITians)
italy vs usa game saw 3 red cards....
sri lanka beat england in the first one day...
A.L.I.C.E is a great A.I. chat program...
do not watch phir hera pheri...sucks big time

the world goes on....

No comments: