Friday, November 24, 2006

Nostalgia....

Nowadays (my foot being healed and all) i am back to playing football in the rains...this time utilising the better facilities at the nearby football grounds accompanied by my friends ... My word there is so much sliding and tackling going on during the game that i wonder whether it is more of a mud-fight than a game of football....the game is always played in the best of spirits though...everyone basically having a good time.

We are a gang of about 20 guys slugging it out on the field....all of us go way back...back to our school days when we used to run out of our classes to be the first ones on the grounds to play during the lunch breaks...

The sight of my friends running around pointing jokes at each other's misses and praising the good moves revoked my memories of our childhood...it seems just a few years back in school i wondered when i will grow up and get rid of the exams and studies of school...when i would see the bigger picture...now i wonder have i grown out of my chidhood...have i seen the bigger picture?....

Oh yes i have seen it i think...the bigger picture is that the picture keeps getting bigger....sounds cryptic?...what i mean is....in the 12th i laughed when i remembered myself fretting over the exams in the lower classes....now i laugh at myself when i remember how i fretted at not doing well in the tution classes in the 12th.... currently i am worried about my placement prospects and the impending CAT exam...

So i guess thats it huh?!...The bigger picture is that the picture keeps getting BIGGER

No comments: